Did that title get your attention? This is a technique we learned at our last consultant's meeting--how to make your cards or scrapbook pages scratch and sniff. The cherries on this card smell delicious!
1. Stamp your image in whatever color ink you want.
2. Clean your stamp, ink whatever part you want to smell with versamark ink, then stamp over top of colored one. Close to My Heart's acrylix stamps make this step super easy, since they are clear and you can see how to line up your image.
3. Sprinkle with a mixture of equal parts clear embossing powder and unsweetened jello in your preferred "flavor."
4. Use heat gun to set embossing mixture.
5. Wait for mixture to cool, then scratch and sniff!