Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cricut Craft Room Fun

At our recent team meeting, we explored some ways to use the Cricut Craft room on cricut.com.  I had been seeing several things people had made using CCR, but had not had a chance to work with it myself.  I have to say that I love it!  You can play around with any image from any cartridge, and cut with any cartridge you own.  We used the Artiste cartridge from Close to My Heart which you can order on my website here. 

The phenomenal thing about the CCR is that you can overlap images and then cut them.  We cut the turkey image and lined up the circle image to cut out of his middle so we could add the adhesive-backed treat cups that CTMH carries.  I think the card turned out great!  Thanks to Tina Sutton and Jennifer Romito for the card design and the CCR tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment